Sat, May 14|
Well-Being Resets & The Enneagram Wayfinder: Level 1 Foundations
Discover You. How to be better, more aware and awake. Be better, healthier & stronger. Enneagram + 3 Workshops @ Bend of Ivy (May 14, June 4, July 16) 2 Virtual Q&A Sessions deepening learnings (June 15, June 29) Limited spots. Early Bird pricing. For Leaders, Coaches, Change Makers & Entrepreneurs.
Time & Location
May 14, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Marshall, 3717 Bend of Ivy Rd, Marshall, NC 28753, USA
About the Event
There's magic keys to going deeper into awakening and self-knowledge growth with the Enneagram. Knowing the 9 Enneagram types and your dominant type is just a start, not the magic keys. We'll explore this, and learn the alchemy.
The Enneagram is an ancient and modern wisdom map. It's a wayfinder map that opens up the possibility of deeper discovery of your self, your wiring, patterns and ways to grow stronger, better as a human. It can shed light on navigating life better. For some, it adds clarity to purpose discoveries. And connecting the body, heart and mind/ head centers are key.
According to esteemed neuroscientist Dan Siegel (founder of Mindsight Institute), the KEY to well-being is the integration (working together) of the body, heart and head (the 3 centers).
- Saturday, May 14, 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST (Body Focus)
- Saturday, June 4, 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST (Heart Focus)
- Saturday, July 16, 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST (Head/ Mind Focus)
Virtual Deepening, Integration Sessions:
- Wednesday, June 15, 7:00-8:15pm EST
- Wednesday, June 29, 7:00-8:15pm EST
Enneagram Wayfinder's Reset Well-Being Immersion: Level 1 Foundations
- Share community with other curious change makers on wisdom, growth and impact journey
- Explore, discover new views, insights, pattern awareness, mindset shifts, well-being practices
- Grow your inner self. Deepen your authenticity, awareness, clarity and energy
- Maps & tools. Awareness, Presence, Enneagram, Energy Management, Resets, Well-being Magic, Movement and Breathe
This immersion is a mix of in-person retreats and virtual offerings by Susan Walters Minker. Susan's an experienced guide, coach and wayfinder for those wanting to go deeper, and grow deeper and higher. Growth seekers, and enneagram explorers. She's a certified experienced Enneagram practitioner and coach, as well as Presence-Based Coach. She also integrates other ancient and modern wisdoms, and science. Susan's also co-owner and steward of Bend of Ivy Lodge.
This retreat is for you if you feel one or more of these...
- Life and work imbalance
- Stuck or Overwhelm
- Emotional, fearful or numb
- Fuzzy clarity
- Active loud inner critic voice
- Uncertain purpose, direction
If this calls to you, come open and curious. Connect with others in deep learnings and enneagram explorations. We'll pause, play, breathe and move. Unpack what's calling in you to let go, how to find and create your well-being, resets. Discover more about your self. An Enneagram self-discovery journey gives illuminating insight on self, others and relationship dynamics.
- Retreat workshop in afternoon experience at Bend of Ivy Lodge
- Small group. Spots are limited.
- Need Vaccination and booster for in-person events.
- Please bring mask, may be required when inside.
- Some basic enneagram exploration is suggested.** No need to know your type.
** If you're brand new to the enneagram, let me know before the retreat and I'll get you some helpful enneagram foundation material.
Build capacities to reset, live and lead more consciously.
If any questions, please contact
Susan.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enneagram Wayfinder Retreat
2 In Person Experiences at Bend of Ivy Lodge 2 Virtual Deepening Sessions$499.00
Enneagram Wayfinder EARLY BIRD
EARLY BIRD PRICING 2 In Person Experiences at Bend of Ivy Lodge 2 Virtual Deepening Sessions$299.00