Sat, Jul 16|
Bend of Ivy Lodge - Pavilion
Enneagram Wayfinder: Well-Being & Mind/Head Keys
Discover You. How to be better, more aware and awake. With Enneagram Intro & Focus on Mind Center. Also Heart and Body energy, Neuroscience & Well-being. Retreat Workshops @ Bend of Ivy July 16: 1-4pm Limited spots. Early Bird pricing. For Leaders, Coaches, Change Agents & Entrepreneurs.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Bend of Ivy Lodge - Pavilion, 3717 Bend of Ivy Rd, Marshall, NC 28753, USA
About the Event
There's magic keys to going deeper into your awakening and self-knowledge growth with the Enneagram. Knowing the 9 Enneagram types/ points and your dominant point is just a start. Magic unlocking comes from sensing, waking up and presencing into all the types/ points, instincts and energies.
This retreat is for you if you feel one or more of these...
- Life and work imbalance
- Stuck or Overwhelm
- Emotional, fearful or numb
- Fuzzy clarity
- Active loud inner critic voice
- Uncertain purpose, direction
Integrating the 3 centers of the Body, Heart and Mind are found to be the key way to be more awake and aware, and grow well-being. To be a better leader, coach, change agent, entrepreneur and being.
According to esteemed neuroscientist Dan Siegel (founder of Mindsight Institute), the KEY to well-being is the integration (working together) of the body, heart and head (the 3 centers).
This day retreat workshop will lighly explore the Enneagram foundations, with a focus on the Mind/Head Center and energies.
- Discover blocks, insights, patterns, awareness mapping, mind/ head energy shifts, well-being practices
- Grow your inner self, awareness. Deepen your authenticity, clarity and energy
- Learn about Head Center Energy of Intelligence, Expressions
- Explore Enneagram Types 5, 6, and 7 - Head Center types
- Connect with other curious seekers of enneagram, wisdom, growth and well-being journeys
- Explore Awareness, Presence, Enneagram, Energy Management, Resets, Well-being, Movement and Breathe
- Learn & Integrate with a Virtual Ennea Integration Sessions - July 20, 7pm
The Enneagram is an ancient and modern wisdom map. It's a wayfinder map that opens up the possibility of deeper discovery of your self, your wiring, patterns and ways to grow stronger, better as a human. It can shed light on navigating life better. For some, it adds clarity to purpose discoveries.
Why learn & grow with Susan? Susan's a caring experienced guide, coach and wayfinder for those wanting to go deeper, and grow deeper and higher. Works with growth seekers, and enneagram explorers. She's a certified experienced Enneagram practitioner and coach, as well as Presence-Based Coach, and integrates other ancient and modern wisdoms and science. And is co-owner and steward of Bend of Ivy Lodge.
If this calls, come, explore and be curious.
An Enneagram self-discovery journey illuminates, shines insight light on self, others and relationship dynamics.
- Small group. Spots are limited.
- Time: 1-4pm
- Place: Bend of Ivy Lodge's Pavilion.
- Need Vaccination and booster for in-person events.
- Please bring mask, may be required when inside.
- Some basic enneagram exploration is suggested.** No need to know your type.
** If you're brand new to the enneagram, let me know before the retreat and I'll get you some helpful enneagram foundation material.
If any questions, please contact
Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.