Sat, Jun 04|
Well-Being Resets & Enneagram Wayfinder: Heart & Head Energy: 2 Workshops & 2 Virtual Sessions
Time & Location
Jun 04, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Marshall, 3717 Bend of Ivy Rd, Marshall, NC 28753, USA
About the Event
This is a two-part series.
There's magic keys to going deeper into your awakening and self-knowledge growth with the Enneagram. Knowing the 9 Enneagram types/ points and your dominant point is just a start. Magic unlocking comes from sensing, waking up and presencing into all the types/ points, instincts and energies.
Integrating the 3 centers of the Body, Heart and Mind are found to be the key way to be more awake and aware, and grow well-being. Be a better leader, coach, change maker, entrepreneur and being.
According to esteemed neuroscientist Dan Siegel (founder of Mindsight Institute), the KEY to well-being is the integration (working together) of the body, heart and head (the 3 centers).
These 2 day retreat workshops will lighly explore the Enneagram foundations, with a focus on the Heart Center and the Head/ Mind Center.
- Discover blocks, insights, patterns, awareness mapping, mind/ head energy shifts, well-being practices
- Grow your inner self, awareness. Deepen your authenticity, clarity and energy
- Learn about Heart and Head Center Energy of Intelligence, Expressions
- Explore Enneagram Types 2, 3 and 4 on June 4 & Heart Center types and 5, 6 and 7 Head Center types on July 16
- Connect with other curious seekers of enneagram, wisdom, growth and well-being journeys
- Explore Awareness, Presence, Enneagram, Energy Management, Resets, Well-being, Movement and Breathe
- Learn & Integrate with 2 Virtual Ennea Integration Sessions: Wednesdays June 15, and July 20
- Get 20% off Special on Enneagram Typing Interview & Assessment - (Value $299, Special $195).
The Enneagram is an ancient and modern wisdom map. It's a wayfinder map that opens up the possibility of deeper discovery of your self, your wiring, patterns and ways to grow stronger, better as a human. It can shed light on navigating life better. For some, it adds clarity to purpose discoveries.
This retreat workshop day is part of Well-being & Enneagram Wayfinder immersion experiences ( 2 day retreats @ Bend of Ivy and 2 virtual offerings) by Susan Walters Minker. Or may be a stand alone, with registration opening end of June.
Why learn & grow with Susan? Susan's a caring experienced guide, coach and wayfinder for those wanting to go deeper, and grow deeper and higher. Works with growth seekers, and enneagram explorers. She's a certified experienced Enneagram practitioner and coach, as well as Presence-Based Coach, and integrates other ancient and modern wisdoms and science. And is co-owner and steward of Bend of Ivy Lodge.
This retreat is for you if you feel one or more of these...
- Life and work imbalance
- Stuck or Overwhelm
- Emotional, fearful or numb
- Fuzzy clarity
- Active loud inner critic voice
- Uncertain purpose, direction
If this calls to you, come open and curious. Connect with others in deep learnings and enneagram explorations. We'll pause, play, breathe and move. Unpack what's calling in you to let go, how to find and create your well-being, resets. Discover more about your self. An Enneagram self-discovery journey gives illuminating insight on self, others and relationship dynamics.
- Retreat workshop in afternoon experience at Bend of Ivy Lodge
- Small group. Spots are limited.
- Need Vaccination and booster for in-person events.
- Please bring mask, may be required when inside.
- Some basic enneagram exploration is suggested.** No need to know your type.
** If you're brand new to the enneagram, let me know before the retreat and I'll get you some helpful enneagram foundation material.
Build capacities to reset, live and lead more consciously.
If any questions, please contact
Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Enneagram Worksh: Heart & Head
+$3.98 service fee
+$3.98 service fee0
Enneagram Typing Interview
+$3.88 service fee
+$3.88 service fee0